Content Management CMS
A Content Management System (CMS) gives you the ability to update and maintain content, including text, images and files on your website or extranet from any location, quickly and easily without having to be a web designer, all via an easy to use administration interface. This differs to the traditional ‘static' website that relies on web programming knowledge to make changes to your website.
portfolio for more Content Management System - CMS websites examples.
Features of Content Management System - CMS
- Can be updated from anywhere using a web browser
- Multiple content blocks including global content and in content mini content blocks
- Control your meta-tags, edit titles, descriptions and keywords for each web page
- Produces valid XHTML for maximum compatibility
- CSS support for better integration with your website
- Font formatting: type, size, colour, style, bold, italic, etc
- Text formatting: alignment, indentation, bullets list, etc
- Cut and paste as Plain Text, Undo and Redo
- Paste from Word cleanup with auto detection
- WYSIWYG and source code editing
- Link and anchors support
- Image insertion, with upload and server browsing support
- Online image editing such as resizing and rotation
- Create and format tables * Create and edit form fields
- Right click context menus * Spell checker
- Multiple Groups and Users
- Multiple administration access levels
- Administration log to see who edited what and when
- Simple and easy to use!
- Much much more...
To request a FREE, no obligation quotation and consultation, please contact us and send as much information as possible and we will be in touch shortly.